Vienna Public Library offers a variety of services to the community.
If you are having problems renewing your materials, please call the library to check your expiration date.
- FREE Notary Public service
- FAX service: $1/page sent or received
- Copier: B/W 10¢ per page Color copies 25¢
- Scanner available in computer lab.
- Forms Library: Voter Registration, soil test kits, gardener’s calendars, notary public applications, tax forms, and instructions, living will and medical power of attorney forms, and the GED official practice test.
There is a wealth of information at LearningExpress Library just waiting for you. From civil service tests and the ACT to elementary math practice and US Citizenship tests, it's all here - FREE! There's even a section on resume and interviewing success skills.
- Elementary, Middle and High School Resources
- GED test prep, Civil Services Exams
- Job & Career Preparation
- Adult Skills Improvement
LearningExpress Library provides instant scoring, customized feedback, engaging self-paced courses, unlimited remote access, interactive test preparation and targeted skills practice.